9-inch Parshall Flume
The 9-inch Parshall flume is useful in measuring a range of different flows. Water right and surface waters are common applications for 9-inch Parshall flumes, but spring discharges and edge-of-field flow are also applications for the flume.
Galvanized Parshall flumes should never be used on sanitary flows.
Material of Construction:
- Galvanized steel
- 0.0906 - 8.866 cfs (cubic feet / second)
- 40.66 - 3,979 gpm (US gallons / minute)
- 0.0586 - 5.730 mgd (US million gallons / day)
- +/- 2-5% (ASTM D1941)
Flow Formula (H = feet):
- Q (cfs) = 3.07 * H^1.53
- Q (gpm) = 1,378 * H^1.53
- Q (mgd) = 1.984 * H^1.53
- 0.10 - 2.00-feet
- 1.20 - 24.00-inches
- Inlet width: 22 5/8-inches
- Throat width: 9-inches
- Outlet width: 15-inches
- Length: 64-inches
- Inlet height: 30-inches
- Throat height: 34 1/2-inches
- Outlet height: 33-inches
- Front-to-back and side-to-side
- Upstream requirement:
- Upstream channel straight at least 135-inches
- Downstream requirement:
- Free-spilling discharge or downstream channel straight at least 45 to 180-inches
- 4 weeks from order
- Box truck
- Get FREE domestic shipping (select at checkout)!
- Appointment delivery included (get it delivered when it's convenient for YOU)!
- Make sure you can offload prior to ordering
- International orders require additional shipping