18-inch Parshall Flume
The 18-inch Parshall flume is useful for measuring both water rights / irrigation flows as well as surface water flows.
Galvanized steel should never be used to measure sanitary flows.
Material of Construction:
- Galvanized steel
- 0.1738 - 24.56 cfs (cubic feet / second)
- 78.02 - 11,021 gpm (US gallons / minute)
- 0.1124 - 15.87 mgd (US million gallons / day)
- +/- 2-5% (ASTM D1941)
Flow Formula (H = feet):
- Q (cfs) = 6 * H^1.538
- Q (gpm) = 2,693 * H^1.538
- Q (mgd) = 3.878 * H^1.538
- 0.10 - 2.50-feet
- 1.20 - 30.00-inches
- Inlet width: 40 3/8-inches
- Throat width: 18-inches
- Outlet width: 30-inches
- Length: 115 7/8-inches
- Inlet height: 36-inches
- Throat height: 45-inches
- Outlet height: 39-inches
- Front-to-back and side-to-side
- Upstream requirement:
- Upstream channel straight at least 22 1/2-feet
- Downstream requirement:
- Free-spilling discharge or downstream channel straight at least 7 1/2 to 30-feet
- 4-5 weeks from order
- Box truck
- Get FREE domestic shipping (select at checkout)!
- Appointment delivery included (get it delivered when it's convenient for YOU)!
- Make sure you can offload prior to ordering
- International orders require additional shipping