12-inch Parshall Flume
The galvanized steel 12-inch Parshall flume is useful for measuring both water rights / irrigation flows as well as surface water flows.
Galvanized steel flumes should never be used on sanitary flows.
Material of Construction:
- Galvanized steel
- 0.1202 - 16.13 cfs (cubic feet / second)
- 53.97 - 7,240 gpm (US gallons / minute)
- 0.0777 - 10.43 mgd (US million gallons / day)
- +/- 2-5% (ASTM D1941)
Flow Formula (H = feet):
- Q (cfs) = 4 * H^1.522
- Q (gpm) = 1,795 * H^1.522
- Q (mgd) = 2.585 * H^1.522
- 0.10 - 2.50-feet
- 1.20 - 30.00-inches
- Inlet width: 33 1/4-inches
- Throat width: 12-inches
- Outlet width: 24-inches
- Length: 112 7/8-inches
- Inlet height: 36-inches
- Throat height: 45-inches
- Outlet height: 39-inches
- Front-to-back and side-to-side
- Upstream requirement:
- Upstream channel straight at least 15-feet
- Downstream requirement:
- Free-spilling discharge or downstream channel straight at least 5 to 20-feet
- 4-5 weeks from order
- Box truck
- Get FREE domestic shipping (select at checkout)!
- Appointment delivery included (get it delivered when it's convenient for YOU)!
- Make sure you can offload prior to ordering
- International orders require additional shipping