6-inch Parshall Flume
The 6-inch Parshall flume is useful in measuring small water rights. The flume is also used to measure small wastewater treatment plant flows (headworks and discharge) as well as smaller surface water flows.
Industrial discharges can also be measured with the 6-inch Parshall flume.
Material of Construction:
- Fiberglass (FRP)
- 0.0542 - 0.4572 cfs (cubic feet / second)
- 23.32 - 1,754 gpm (US gallons / minute)
- 0.0350 - 3.909 mgd (US million gallons / day)
- +/- 2-5% (ASTM D1941)
Flow Formula (H = feet):
- Q (cfs) = 2.06 * H^1.58
- Q (gpm) = 924.5 * H^1.58
- Q (mgd) = 1,331 * H^1.58
- 0.10 - 1.50-feet
- 1.20 - 18.00-inches
- Inlet width: 15 5/8-inches
- Throat width: 6-inches
- Outlet width: 15 1/2-inches
- Length: 60-inches
- Inlet height: 24-inches
- Throat height: 28 1/2-inches
- Outlet height: 25-inches
- Front-to-back and side-to-side
- Upstream requirement:
- Upstream channel straight at least 90-inches
- Downstream requirement:
- Free-spilling discharge or downstream channel straight at least 15 to 120-inches
- The inlet and outlet widths are similar, make sure to double check the direction of flow when installing
- 3-5 weeks from order
- Box truck
- Get FREE domestic shipping (select at checkout)!
- Appointment delivery included (get it delivered when it's convenient for YOU)!
- International orders require additional shipping