24-inch Parshall Flume
The 24-inch Parshall flume is useful for measuring: irrigation flows, water rights, and surface water flows.
Galvanized Parshall flumes should never be used on sanitary flows.
Material of Construction:
- Galvanized steel
- 0.4227 - 33.11 cfs (cubic feet / second)
- 189.7 - 14,858 gpm (US gallons / minute)
- 0.2732 - 21.40 mgd (US million gallons / day)
- +/- 2-5% (ASTM D1941)
Flow Formula (H = feet):
- Q (cfs) = 8 * H^1.55
- Q (gpm) = 2,693 * H^1.55
- Q (mgd) = 3.878 * H^1.55
- 0.15 - 2.50-feet
- 1.80 - 30.00-inches
- Inlet width: 47 1/2-inches
- Throat width: 24-inches
- Outlet width: 36-inches
- Length: 118 7/8-inches
- Inlet height: 36-inches
- Throat height: 45-inches
- Outlet height: 39-inches
- Front-to-back and side-to-side
- Upstream requirement:
- Upstream channel straight at least 40-feet
- Downstream requirement:
- Free-spilling discharge or downstream channel straight at least 10 to 60-feet
- 4-5 weeks from order
- Box truck
- Get FREE domestic shipping (select at checkout)!
- Appointment delivery included (get it delivered when it's convenient for YOU)!
- Make sure you can offload prior to ordering
- International orders require additional shipping